Welcome, Brian Devlin, Q.C.
Law Fifty One is excited to announce and welcome Brian Devlin, Q.C. to the firm as Counsel.
Brian is one of the most well-respected medical malpractice lawyers in Canada and is consistently recommended as one of the top medical malpractice lawyers in Alberta by L’EXPERT.
Brian brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Law Fifty One; in the course of Brian’s litigation career he has conducted well over 20 full medical malpractice trials with several heard by the Court of Appeal and 1 involving applications for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.
In the course of his work, some of the medical issues that Brian has dealt with include:
- Obstetrical/gynecological cases involving injury to babies
- Abdominal surgery cases
- Missed or delayed diagnosis
- Delay in diagnosing Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Orthopaedic and general surgery cases
- Delayed or missed diagnosis of cancer
- Failed plastic surgery cases
If you or a loved one has suffered personal injuries as a result of medical negligence, contact a knowledgeable lawyer at Law Fifty One LLP to see what options may be available to you in order to claim for compensation.